Position: Security/Operations Officer
Hawax Security is looking to hire a Security/Operations Officer. Candidates must have 3-5 years’ experience in administrative or operational support functions with security companies in the capacity of security management. English Language fluency and Valid driver's license are a must.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement safety and security policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- The first point of contact for field staff on safety and security concerns.
- Monitor staff field movements and authorize field visits.
- Responsible for delivering security briefing as part of the induction process for new staff and visitors.
- Monitor national, social, and political and security issues and inform senior staff of issues that affect, or may affect the daily operations.
- Assist in the management of security and safety incidents provide timely and accurate incident reports and analysis.
- Liaise with and represent the company with government officials.
- Following up new business opportunities.
- Customer support to international clients.
- Preparation, planning, and implementation of logistics activities.
- Prepare all procurement for the various projects, including purchase orders, contracts for goods and services.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing and documentation of procurements; ensure accurate paperwork and supply chain in compliance with the company.
- Ensure procurement records systems are well managed and maintained.
- Establish and maintain a pipeline of supplies to the project sites and oversee the logistical aspects of operations.
- Process and maintain service contracts.
- Liaise with finance to ensure compliance and payment schedules.
- Implement company standards with respect to inventory control, procurement standards, and other operational aspects.
- Establish effective warehouse and commodity management.
- Monitor/Analyze spending and inventory control.
- Monitor suppliers, service providers and/or contractors' performance to ensure quality.
- Ensure safety standards in all vehicles in the fleet, including the availability of necessary safety accessories and communication equipment.
- Any other duties within the Operations Department.
- University degree or similar in Logistics, Engineering, Business Management or a comparable discipline.
- 3-5 years’ experience in administrative or operational support functions with security companies in the capacity of security management.
- Ability to operate and specify security and surveillance equipment.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Excellent communications skills in all the languages listed.
- Experience in emergency response.
- Solid knowledge of practical logistics procedures and experience maintaining supply pipelines.
- Demonstrated attention to details, ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with team members.
- English Language fluency.
- Valid driver's license.