Directing visitors to a business site to a proper department/office location. Answering phone calls, letters, and emails and/or directing these communications to the correct department/staff person. Making clients and visitors to the site feel welcomed and answering all of their questions.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Greeting visitors to the facility warmly and offering them help immediately.
- Taking and directing calls, possibly through a switchboard
- Completing administrative tasks like filing and delivering and accepting mail
- Keeping basic office supplies like pens stocked and accessible to visitors
- Providing customer support
- Answering questions about products or services offered at the business
- Answering questions about office hours and who is in the office at any given time
- Interacting with other departments.
- Scheduling appointments and meeting times
- Putting through sales and/or assisting clients making orders
- Representing the business with a positive attitude and professional appearance
- Engaging in public relations and marketing to a minor degree
Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
- Friendliness, Knowledge of the Business, Attentiveness, Good Memory, Communication, Product Knowledge, Helpfulness, Organization, Filing, Sorting Post, Answering Phones, Multi-tasking, Customer Support, Scheduling, Sales, Marketing, Security
- the close date : Sep/02/2019