Job Title: Procurement Specialist
Hawax Corp. is looking to hire a Procurement Specialist in Erbil, the candidate must be fluent in English, with experience in oil and gas or construction companies.
Purpose of the job
To support the business by drafting, preparing and placing contracts and purchase orders with suppliers to deliver goods and services as needed. Working with the technical team and other users to fulfill their business needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complies with the company procurement procedures and standards.
- Drafting and managing contracts.
- Tender preparation, administration and evaluation.
- Compile tender documents and conduct tender exercises.
- Prepare and award contracts and purchase orders with suppliers to deliver goods and services.
- Responsible for appropriate supplier selection/bidding processes for selected purchase requests, and supplier and contract pricing validation for all purchase requests under category management responsibility.
- Ensures that goods/services are delivered in a timely manner and that the quality the goods/services received is satisfactory.
- Negotiates with contractors on price, mode of shipping, and delivery time.
- Record Keeping.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Trustworthy and does not abuse authority or misappropriate funds
- Good understanding of the procurement process and procedures
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Confident, self-motivated
- Possesses strong negotiation skills
- Has good verbal communications skills
- Is timely in following up on contracts and checking on back ordered items.
- Has good math skills and is quickly able to calculate the cost of goods and services.
Please email your CVs to email@example.com
Please specify the Job title in the email subject.