Human Resources Tasks:
Ensure that HR procedures and staff behavior are compatible with local culture, paying attention to gender issues :
- Get to Know Cordaid HR policies and procedures and be prepared to support staff in understanding and following these.
- Managing the recruitment process as in making job offers in collaboration with the hiring manager, coordinating the advertisements, making long- and short lists, organising test and interviews, complete all documents before the start of the contract, start-up and maintaining personnel files (paper and electronical versions), correspondence with Employees.
- Maintain confidentiality in all HR/personnel matters, decisions and records.
- Maintain accurate, updated recruitment files and trackers as well as confidential personnel files that are complete with all documents required per Cordaid standards
- Schedule job interviews with candidates in accordance with Cordaid procedure
- Provide new staff with orientations including HR policies.
- Prepare contracts and open HR files for any new employee
- Monitor Time Sheets, Paid Leaves, Sick Leaves and update Public Holiday(s) list with cooperation with management team.
- Share format, Assist, Review and follow up with Annual performance review with Cordaid staff.
- Other Tasks requested by supervisor.
- Manage filing and distributing all incoming and outgoing mail/ letters/documents.
- Ensure small repair maintenance at office building and Raise purchase request accordingly for building maintenance needs and complete those activities in coordination with logistics.
- Manage office supplies stock (stationary, cleaning items, kitchen supplies, drinking water, mobile cards, internet cards, and cartridges etc.) and raise timely PR to ensure enough stock.
- Follow up on Visa’s requests for visitors.
Finance Supporting Tasks:
Collect all the documents and information required for the monthly payroll.
- Updating finance team on monthly basis of any changes on contract, extensions, salaries increase, and Balance of the leaves.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
Qualification and Preferred Skills and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business management, administration, information management, or other related fields.
- Two years experiences with similar roles in HR and Admin, or four years work experiences with lower education degree.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suites.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Superior organizing abilities.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to assume a workload that frequently necessitates an adjustment of priorities.
- Ability to successfully deal with people at all levels within the organization.
- Very Good or excellent in English, Fluent in Kurdish and Arabic is a plus.