Job Title: HR & ADMIN OFFICER
Department: HUMAN RESOURCES
Reports To: HR & ADMIN MANAGER
- Ensure that all Human Resources Policies are properly implemented, acknowledged and communicated to all staff.
- Ensure that all staff are paid correctly according to their earned monthly compensation and on time.
- Ensure a smooth, transparent and correct implementation of the recruitment procedures.
- Maintain proper employee filing system with all the required documents according to standard Employee File requirement in both soft & hard copies.
- Maintain the application & follow up on national/donor regulations, communicate them when needed.
- Ensure proper staff development & training within the organization, in compliance with the organization procedures.
- Ensure all staff attendance is tracked and monitored on a daily/weekly/monthly basis (upon the requirement) of all the facilities.
- Assist the HR Manager in the processes of Performance appraisals, Complaints & Grievances.
- Ensure a smooth employee contracting & separation procedures.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS:NO RESPONSIBILITIES TASKS 1. Maintain the application of HR procedures & policies among the staff. Communicate those policies & procedures to employees in an effective way. · Read, understand and comprehend the HR Policy Manual & Procedure of the organization.
· Outline a proper effective ways to communicate the information to the staff.
· Support the implementation of the policies among the staff. 2. Generate/Prepare the monthly payroll information according to employee attendance, leaves, deductions, overtime, employee changes, wages, and allowances etc. · Update the monthly staff list who are eligible for payment.
· Update the attendance information of all staff, their deductions, leaves & report to the finance department.
3. Participate in the implementation of the recruitment process in coordination with the HR Manager and ensure documentation of all the steps. · Post Ad,
· Receive, collect & short list resumes.
· Prepare all Recruitment Process relevant documents.
· Proper filing of the entire process documents according to the HR policy.
· Contact candidates & schedule interviews.
· Assist in conducting interviews when necessary.
· Prepare offer letters & contact selected staff.
· Conduct on boarding orientation/induction. 4. Store employee documents in a solid/organized filing system according to the department requirements (in both hard & soft copies) · Maintain & update employee files (Soft & hard copies) on a regular bases.
· Track the documents validity of the employee file and update them when needed.
· Place/store each employee related document into the employee file after validating it (Contains all proper signatures, stamps, info, attachments etc.) 5. Follow up, understand and apply the national/donor regulations and report them when necessary. · Attend meetings with external parties to collect information (and report them).
· Conduct visits to government directorates when necessary to collect information & updates. 6. Assist the HR Manager in preparing development plans, assessments for staff development. Organize training sessions (when required) while ensuring proper documentation is included. · Prepare development plans according to the employee goals and KPI (Key Performance Indicators).
· Organize training sessions for staff capacity building and ensure all proper documentation is available and is executed properly. 7. Track & monitor employee attendance, leaves, office hours, field hours. · Reporting daily attendance reports to the HR Manager & head of facility according to our specifications.
· Track employee leaves and record them regularly in the leave tracker (once the form is completely signed) 8. Assists the HR Manager in the process of Performance Appraisals. · Preparing all documents and tools according to the policy.
· Analyzing the final results, conduct interviews with staff about the results.
· Report the process stages and progress. 9. Receive, process, report complaints & grievances from all staff. · Receive, process, report the complaint.
· Take proper actions according to the policy manual.
· Conduct necessary interviews to solve conflicts. 10. Field staff monitoring (general status, complaints, motivation, satisfaction, productivity, commitment) · Conduct scheduled regular field visits to our sites and facilities to monitor the staff.
· Send a report of the visit findings and notes to department manager. 11. Responsibility of preparing contracts and/or amendments for current/new employees according to the requirement of projects/departments. · Prepare contracts according to the regular format.
· Ensure that the employee has read and understood the contract terms (explain when asked).
· Provide a copy of the contract/amendment to the employee and store one In employee file after validating it (necessary signatures, stamps) 12. Ensure a smooth employee separation process. · Ensure resignation letters are received for employees who intend to leave
· Conduct exit interviews in specified formats and to be shared with responsible managers.