Youth Activity Organization (YAO) is a Non-government organization; established since 2001 in KRG-I. YAO as a leading NGO is working to make positive changes to the lives of people in the community. Working for socio-economic development to the targeted societies through strengthening their capacity and providing humanitarian services to ensure that human rights of all persons are secure of in their enjoyment of their freedom that are necessary in dignified living.
Avaliable Position: 4
Estimated Starting Date: As soon as possible
Youth Activity Organization (YAO) is seeking a driven, experienced and passionate early-career Data entry/Field monitor staff looking to work alongside an inspiring, dynamic team. This person has experience living and working in challenging operating environments.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Keeps track of received data and source documents.
* Prepares and sorts source documents, and identifies and interprets data to be entered.
* Compares data entered with source documents, or reenters data in verification format on screen to detect errors.
* Makes necessary corrections to information entered.
* Compiles, sorts, and verifies accuracy of data to be entered.
* Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry.
* Check source documents for accuracy.
* Verify data and correct data where necessary.
* Obtain further information for incomplete documents.
* Update data and delete unnecessary files.
* Combine and rearrange data from source documents where required.
* Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms.
* Transcribe information into required electronic format.
* Print information when required.
* Any other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications & Experience Education:
* University Degree in computer, information technology or any relevant field. Experience:
* Minimum 2-year experience in working with NGOs/UN agencies.
* Proficient in using e-mail for professional purposes
* Highly proficient with the MS Office software package, specifically Excel.
* Excellent typing skills.
* Highly proficient at qualitative and quantitative data analysis
* The candidate is expected to handle sensitive data in a confidential and professional manner.
* Patient, adaptable, flexible, able to improvise and remain responsive and communicate clearly and effectively under pressure.
* Self-reliant and able to work independently.
* Must be Iraqi nationality holder.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills.
* Report writing skills.
* Able to adapt within a work environment containing individuals of multiple and various cultural and educational backgrounds.
Strong communication skills both verbal and written Kurdish, Arabic and English.
How to apply:
Qualified Candidates should submit Cover Letters with their CVs attached electronically to email@example.com with indicating the position they are applying for in the subject of the email.
Email subject must read: YAO-Sul-19-13
* Email without vacancy title will not be considered. Email after the closing date will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be contacted
* YAO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. YAO considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.