123 Street, Adrees
Reliable and adaptable General Labor worker with an agreeable disposition and a stellar customer service ethic. Adept multitasker with abilities to handle a number of workplace responsibilities with accuracy and efficiency. Able to lift and carry heavy objects repeatedly and for prolonged periods of time.
- Wide experience in a variety of types of physical labor
- Robust physical stamina for performing strenuous and repetitive tasks
- High ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Strong basic mathematical skills
- Excellent grasp of safety guidelines for a variety of job contexts
- Good oral and written communication abilities
- Operated water trucks trimming equipment and other general site tools and vehicles.
- Performed janitorial and painting work as requested by supervisor.
- Changed light bulbs and performed minor repairs as needed.
- Assisted with temporary wind fence installations.
- Adhered to all safety procedures in handling lawn care equipment.
- Pushed lifted and carried warehouse crates weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Operated pickup trucks and other company vehicles as required.
- Ensured cleanliness and functionality of warehouse equipment on a regular basis.
- Performed minor repairs and general facility maintenance tasks as required by supervisor.
- Substituted as needed for ill or absent warehouse employees.